On these hot days in summer a nice balcony is so nice to see and I seem to have been coming upon many this season. This one had a lot of nice shade and space for friends to sit out and relax.
These balconies and porches were a way to escape the heat of summer before AC became common. It was also a great way to meet the neighbors as they walked past.
I hope it gets used on a warm, summer evening.
ReplyDeleteGreat classic balcony.
ReplyDeleteA fine Victorian house!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house and balcony! Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThese balconies and porches were a way to escape the heat of summer before AC became common. It was also a great way to meet the neighbors as they walked past.
ReplyDelete...what a delightful house.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful house with a perfect balcony.
ReplyDeleteGreat place!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice balcony and a beautiful house.
ReplyDeleteThat looks very spacious. I have a balcony but sadly it's often too windy to sit out there.
ReplyDeleteA good one for a glass of lemonade.
ReplyDelete