And other things that I like!
Cute! We have one around the corner, must take pics, RedPat!
Planters are a good way to go. We have a mix of planters and in-ground.
So beautiful!
That is certainly beautiful. Tended with loving care.
...I love those trendy steel planters.
That's a very nice display and so good that it is shared with all to see.
Love the colours and nature
Very pretty and colourful.
They do a lovely job and I'm sure it takes a lot of daily work too at times!
La jardinera está preciosa. Un abrazo.
Cute! We have one around the corner, must take pics, RedPat!
ReplyDeletePlanters are a good way to go. We have a mix of planters and in-ground.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThat is certainly beautiful. Tended with loving care.
ReplyDelete...I love those trendy steel planters.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very nice display and so good that it is shared with all to see.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and nature
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and colourful.
ReplyDeleteThey do a lovely job and I'm sure it takes a lot of daily work too at times!
ReplyDeleteLa jardinera está preciosa.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.