Tuesday, August 4, 2026

A Bit Of A Mystery

 

Just  across the road from yesterday's parkette in the Honest Ed's complex is this rather mysterious building. With a group of high rises as a backdrop it is short and the front of it folds open like a garage door. I have no idea what it will become but I would guess that it will be some type of community activity centre. It is still under construction.

12 comments:

  1. What a curious but nifty design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very unusual. It will be interesting to see what it becomes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great looking opening front of this building. When closed it really seals off the building front. It looks mostly build of glass which has both its advantages and disadvantages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting design and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, RedPat! Looking forward to see what it´ll be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a cool building! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete