And other things that I like!
To balconies, RedPat. Ours is not that glamorous, though ;-)
I hope they are used and appreciated.
I have enjoyed seeing your series on balconies. These all look like good places to live and enjoy the city on days of comfortable weather.
That looks a lovely place to live.
What a great looking apartment building. That looks like a very pleasant place to live.
Das Haus insgesamt ist sehr schön. Offenbar ganz im Grünen. Den Balkon ganz oben vor der Dachwohnung finde ich am Besten.
A balcony would be nice in my apartment complex. I would love that. Those look nice.
...classy!
I love a nice balcony. These are quite nice.
Very nice and I'm sure very $$$.
To balconies, RedPat. Ours is not that glamorous, though ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hope they are used and appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed seeing your series on balconies. These all look like good places to live and enjoy the city on days of comfortable weather.
ReplyDeleteThat looks a lovely place to live.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking apartment building. That looks like a very pleasant place to live.
ReplyDeleteDas Haus insgesamt ist sehr schön. Offenbar ganz im Grünen. Den Balkon ganz oben vor der Dachwohnung finde ich am Besten.
ReplyDeleteA balcony would be nice in my apartment complex. I would love that. Those look nice.
ReplyDelete...classy!
ReplyDeleteI love a nice balcony. These are quite nice.
ReplyDeleteVery nice and I'm sure very $$$.
ReplyDelete