I seem to be spotting balconies everywhere that I walk lately. This house has to win the prize for the biggest ones on a house. I assume that the place is divided into flats and each has its own walkout.
Oh, what a pain! With the wrong neighbor (I had) sharing is horrible! We had at least one meter between us but I had to put up a privacy protection and in the end even call the building superintendent.... I also had nice balcony-neighbors, RedPat. I had to sneeze and from all the other side someone shouted "Gesundheit!" :-) Hope these get along well.
Oh, what a pain! With the wrong neighbor (I had) sharing is horrible! We had at least one meter between us but I had to put up a privacy protection and in the end even call the building superintendent....
ReplyDeleteI also had nice balcony-neighbors, RedPat.
I had to sneeze and from all the other side someone shouted "Gesundheit!" :-) Hope these get along well.
It looks like every balcony ir bigger than the one below..
ReplyDelete...just imagine when this was a single family home, living the high life.
ReplyDeleteIt's a triple-decker! It's nice that each unit has its own outdoor space.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Day.
ReplyDeleteThey're big enough to party on!
ReplyDeleteBalconies with a few rooms rooms attached.
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful looking balconies. A perfect place to sit out on a pleasant day.
ReplyDeleteTriple decker!
ReplyDeleteYou spot all things elegant
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteIt is a pretty house, the balconies are nice.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day and happy weekend.