And other things that I like!
Our neighbour has a few low lying ones. They don’t last long but are very impressive. .
...its cousin is blooming in our garden.
Wow, what a gorgeous bloom.
Oih! so beautiful!
Pretty hibiscus bloom, one of my favorite plants.Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.
I have a fake white one on a coconut-cup - but this "summer" was just too cold for it, RedPat!
I have always liked Hibiscus flowers, but they only last one day.
I have several sitting in my living room right now awaiting there next blooming cycle.
Our neighbour has a few low lying ones. They don’t last long but are very impressive. .
ReplyDelete...its cousin is blooming in our garden.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous bloom.
ReplyDeleteOih! so beautiful!
ReplyDeletePretty hibiscus bloom, one of my favorite plants.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and happy weekend.
I have a fake white one on a coconut-cup - but this "summer" was just too cold for it, RedPat!
ReplyDeleteI have always liked Hibiscus flowers, but they only last one day.
ReplyDeleteI have several sitting in my living room right now awaiting there next blooming cycle.
ReplyDelete