And other things that I like!
That is very beautiful!
They are very impressive flowers.
Hibiscus plants are not hard to keep, but the flowers only last one day. The flower in your photo is just about done. It is a beautiful photo.
I just planted a new one. 20% off!
...I have seven plants that I hope to be able to over winter.
Hello :)In the algarve whan we had the other house we had several Hibiscus plants with pink flowers, I miss them but am unable to grow them in this garden. Your photo is first classs.All the bestSonjia.
What a gorgeous fusion of colours.
Lovely fiery colours.
I wouldn't have thought they would survive your winter. The flower is very pretty.
What a beautiful bloom!
Such a lovely, detailed gift from nature!
That is very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey are very impressive flowers.
ReplyDeleteHibiscus plants are not hard to keep, but the flowers only last one day. The flower in your photo is just about done. It is a beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteI just planted a new one. 20% off!
ReplyDelete...I have seven plants that I hope to be able to over winter.
ReplyDeleteHello :)
ReplyDeleteIn the algarve whan we had the other house we had several Hibiscus plants with pink flowers, I miss them but am unable to grow them in this garden. Your photo is first classs.
All the best
Sonjia.
What a gorgeous fusion of colours.
ReplyDeleteLovely fiery colours.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have thought they would survive your winter. The flower is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful bloom!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely, detailed gift from nature!
ReplyDelete