And other things that I like!
Taking part in Signs2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.
It is cool!
LOL, I have never come across a talented raccoon.Take care, enjoy your day and the rest of the week!
That is great!
...slap that bass.
I love this....my kind of teacher.
Well, at least the Trash Panda is trying to make an honest living!
That ia a fine looking sign. I hope this raccoon gets some students.
Great sign, a cool raccoon who can teach.
That raccoon's face really goes with everything.
It is cool!
ReplyDeleteLOL, I have never come across a talented raccoon.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the rest of the week!
That is great!
ReplyDelete...slap that bass.
ReplyDeleteI love this....my kind of teacher.
ReplyDeleteWell, at least the Trash Panda is trying to make an honest living!
ReplyDeleteThat ia a fine looking sign. I hope this raccoon gets some students.
ReplyDeleteGreat sign, a cool raccoon who can teach.
ReplyDeleteThat raccoon's face really goes with everything.
ReplyDelete