And other things that I like!
Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.
This is a happy one indeed, RedPat!
Cool art!
...what a fabulous addition.
Cute happy mural! Take care, enjoy your Monday! Have a wonderful week!
A real child of nature too!
I love those utility box murals. I do hope that they will make their way south.
When I was a little kid, going to the library always made me happy. Great mural.
This cheers up the boring box.
Happy mural in a perfect location.
That does look happy.
Yes, that is a perfect spot for this happy face.
Much nicer than a grey box.
Nice to find a happy kid's face by the library. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
There's something so nice about a cheerful face waiting outside the library for the kids on their way in. Utility box art like this really does make a mundane corner of the street feel a bit more alive.https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
This is a happy one indeed, RedPat!
ReplyDeleteCool art!
ReplyDelete...what a fabulous addition.
ReplyDeleteCute happy mural! Take care, enjoy your Monday! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteA real child of nature too!
ReplyDeleteI love those utility box murals. I do hope that they will make their way south.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a little kid, going to the library always made me happy. Great mural.
ReplyDeleteThis cheers up the boring box.
ReplyDeleteHappy mural in a perfect location.
ReplyDeleteThat does look happy.
ReplyDeleteYes, that is a perfect spot for this happy face.
ReplyDeleteMuch nicer than a grey box.
ReplyDeleteNice to find a happy kid's face by the library. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
ReplyDeleteThere's something so nice about a cheerful face waiting outside the library for the kids on their way in. Utility box art like this really does make a mundane corner of the street feel a bit more alive.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com