And other things that I like!
October is a beautiful color.
I guess that is a tamarack and more advanced in the colour change than ours, which I find very surprising.
From the top down!
Wow great colors RedPat.
That tree is gorgeous!
Beautiful tree, love the color. Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
That green is outstanding
It seems local people will stay home and see their own leaves turn this year, rather than visiting New England states.
October is a beautiful color.
ReplyDeleteI guess that is a tamarack and more advanced in the colour change than ours, which I find very surprising.
ReplyDeleteFrom the top down!
ReplyDeleteWow great colors RedPat.
ReplyDeleteThat tree is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree, love the color. Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
ReplyDeleteThat green is outstanding
ReplyDeleteIt seems local people will stay home and see their own leaves turn this year, rather than visiting New England states.
ReplyDelete