Saturday, October 10, 2026

Fishy

I spotted this mailbox the other day and was certainly surprised to see it. It was out front of a modern infill house in a neighbourhood of older traditional homes. I loved see it.

Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.
 

12 comments:

  1. Cute mailbox, I have seen one similar during my rides to the food store. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)
    Ha Ha ! A fisherman with a sense of humour lives in the mailbox house. It's a fun thing to see.
    All the best
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I wonder if the owner is called Jonah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing a fisherman lives there. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of the shoes and bags you can get just like this, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful, and I doubt there are many around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute. Here in Florida, people love to do crazy things with their mailboxes. I saw a Manatee mailbox with a hulu skirt! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need some "courage" to deliver, huh, RedPat? ;-)

    ReplyDelete