And other things that I like!
The ghoul baby is a nice touch.
The stores are full here, too, RedPat, Christmas, Halloween. But nothing outside (yet?)...
We have a similar looking yard down the street from me, they love Halloween decorations. Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
There is a display already up on our street. I should remember to go out and photograph it some night.
Halloween has become a huge decorating holiday!
Yes, it's surprising how early some people put these decorations up. Those oversized skeletons are all the rage this year. I see them everywhere.
We don't see lots of decorations here for Halloween.
Bien preparado para Halloween. Coge las castañas y al armario.Buen fin de semana. Un abrazo.
There was one year here during Covid lockdown where there was no gatherings so people put effort into decorations.
Halloween is everywhere here, too!
The ghoul baby is a nice touch.
ReplyDeleteThe stores are full here, too, RedPat, Christmas, Halloween. But nothing outside (yet?)...
ReplyDeleteWe have a similar looking yard down the street from me, they love Halloween decorations. Take care, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead.
ReplyDeleteThere is a display already up on our street. I should remember to go out and photograph it some night.
ReplyDeleteHalloween has become a huge decorating holiday!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's surprising how early some people put these decorations up. Those oversized skeletons are all the rage this year. I see them everywhere.
ReplyDeleteWe don't see lots of decorations here for Halloween.
ReplyDeleteBien preparado para Halloween. Coge las castañas y al armario.
ReplyDeleteBuen fin de semana.
Un abrazo.
There was one year here during Covid lockdown where there was no gatherings so people put effort into decorations.
ReplyDeleteHalloween is everywhere here, too!
ReplyDelete