Sunday, July 12, 2026

Little Red Fiat

 

I showed you a tiny old green Fiat a few weeks ago and came upon this nice red one so I had to show it. It is a lot bigger than the old one but still small. A tall friend of mine has one and he together with his 6ft 7in son manage to squeeze into it. I love the colour.

15 comments:

  1. This reminds me of "The Big Blue" with Jean Reno. He had such a tiny car, too! And when being in Tuscany I saw one for real. Have a great Sunday, RedPat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard little red Corvette when I read your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cute little car! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been seeing some cute, little Fiats around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a fine looking car, and it may be fun to drive. I had the unfortunate experience of borrowing my sister's Fiat for four months a long time ago, and vowed never to own or drive a Fiat again. They might make more reliable cars now, at least I hope they do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beauty! But, I can't imagine someone that tall climbing (or is that crawling) into one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I always thought that this model would be more popular. Perhaps it is in large cities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little ride this is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be a very tight squeeze. I hope they can sit upright.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet it's good on petrol too.

    ReplyDelete