And other things that I like!
...this isn't what I think of as a Jaguar either!
No classic feeling indeed.
Looks like it just went through the car wash too!
nice and sleek!
I would not have identified this car as a Jaguar, but it does look sporty.
All modern cars look the same to me.
Awesome Carl.
Very flash, looks electric, have a nice week.
It's sexy!
A pity, but I suppose the classic shape had to change.
It does look nice! Take care, enjoy your day!
...this isn't what I think of as a Jaguar either!
ReplyDeleteNo classic feeling indeed.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it just went through the car wash too!
ReplyDeletenice and sleek!
ReplyDeleteI would not have identified this car as a Jaguar, but it does look sporty.
ReplyDeleteAll modern cars look the same to me.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Carl.
ReplyDeleteVery flash, looks electric, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteIt's sexy!
ReplyDeleteA pity, but I suppose the classic shape had to change.
ReplyDeleteIt does look nice! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete