Monday, August 17, 2026

Seasons Changing

 

I liked this tree showing the change of seasons as you move from left to right. The parked bikes suggest that a family of four has been out for a nice ride. Unfortunately there was no artist info.

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world. 

12 comments:

  1. As you are slipping towards autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it and perhaps they were happy to miss winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming! And I like how they portrayed the cityscape in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. As a daily cyclist I approve of this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice, urban scene. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...these lane way murals are a treat to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't at first noticed the different seasons in the mural. Very well done! Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buena idea las dos versiones. Me gusta mucho.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful mural, great find!
    Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete