And other things that I like!
An elegant facade
It would be nice to sit on the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch the world go by.
It is a nice home, I like the balcony too.Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!
....Toronto sure has neighborhoods filled with lovely homes.
What a beautiful house. I love that balcony too! I could put that to good use.
That is another fine looking house. I'm surprised there are no chairs on the balcony so they can sit out there are watch the passing traffic.
Beautiful house!
Always enjoy your pictures from the annex.
Yes! Thanks I'd love to visit with you 🐱
The balcony looks huge. I think we would call it a deck. I like that the steps haven't been 'modernised'.
I can see why it feels so welcoming, it looks like the kind of house where the door is always open and the kettle is always on! That balcony would be my favourite spot for a good book.https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
11 comments:
An elegant facade
It would be nice to sit on the balcony with a cup of coffee and watch the world go by.
It is a nice home, I like the balcony too.
Happy Sunday, have a wonderful week!
....Toronto sure has neighborhoods filled with lovely homes.
What a beautiful house. I love that balcony too! I could put that to good use.
That is another fine looking house. I'm surprised there are no chairs on the balcony so they can sit out there are watch the passing traffic.
Beautiful house!
Always enjoy your pictures from the annex.
Yes! Thanks I'd love to visit with you 🐱
The balcony looks huge. I think we would call it a deck. I like that the steps haven't been 'modernised'.
I can see why it feels so welcoming, it looks like the kind of house where the door is always open and the kettle is always on! That balcony would be my favourite spot for a good book.
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Post a Comment