And other things that I like!
Such a bushy yellow green
...you struck gold!
I hope we have a long Autumn of beautiful weather! What? A girl can dream.
How lovely colors.
I remember goldenrods. I always loved them but they made my dad sneeze.
So bright. I'm sure we have that here but I can't recall seeing any for ages.
Tons of it around here and has been for awhile.
Sure looks like it.
Very, very beautiful, RedPat!
Looks fantastic.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Such a bushy yellow green
...you struck gold!
I hope we have a long Autumn of beautiful weather! What? A girl can dream.
How lovely colors.
I remember goldenrods. I always loved them but they made my dad sneeze.
So bright. I'm sure we have that here but I can't recall seeing any for ages.
Tons of it around here and has been for awhile.
Sure looks like it.
Very, very beautiful, RedPat!
Looks fantastic.
Post a Comment