And other things that I like!
A line of people waiting is a sign of good food.Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and a happy weekend.
Yowza!
That looks like a very good sign!
That brunch would be quite the event. It would affect your whole day.
There are a couple of places here that cause the same kind of line-up for breakfast. I'm like you, I wouldn't wait that long either.
Must be very good by the look of it
Wow, that is an impressive line up for a restaurant. Their food must be really special. You also got a great street photo.
I would agree, I think if I saw a line of people I would try somewhere else, have a nice weekend.
A long line usually means it's good but I would go somewhere else.
People obviously are willing to wait, hope it's good food and service.
...I hate waiting in line!
What a long line!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
A line of people waiting is a sign of good food.
Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great day and a happy weekend.
Yowza!
That looks like a very good sign!
That brunch would be quite the event. It would affect your whole day.
There are a couple of places here that cause the same kind of line-up for breakfast. I'm like you, I wouldn't wait that long either.
Must be very good by the look of it
Wow, that is an impressive line up for a restaurant. Their food must be really special. You also got a great street photo.
I would agree, I think if I saw a line of people I would try somewhere else, have a nice weekend.
A long line usually means it's good but I would go somewhere else.
People obviously are willing to wait, hope it's good food and service.
...I hate waiting in line!
What a long line!
Post a Comment