At a first glance this looks like a totally abstract mural but then you notice the little dog down in the bottom left. Looking around you can see a little pink dog just right of the middle. The only artist info is WF25.
Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

...it's patiently waiting.
ReplyDeletePretty mural, I like the cute dog.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
I spotted them both right away!
ReplyDeleteThe art here is stunning
ReplyDeleteThat is an amazing mural. I like the hidden dog, and didn't see it until I read your caption.
ReplyDeleteCute little dogs. They don't seem bothered by that web of tree branches.
ReplyDeleteIf that a swan or heron sticking out of the top of the pink? Flamingo, given the pink?
ReplyDeleteCute dog. And there's another one on a tree branch. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.
ReplyDeleteCute mural!
ReplyDeleteNice mural and cute dogs.
ReplyDeleteIt's like a canine version of Where's Waldo! I love murals that make you stop and look twice. And a mysterious 'WF25' signature only adds to the fun, now I want to know who's behind it!
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Maybe it's the dog that lives there.
ReplyDeleteMuy colorido y original. Me gusta.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
Very creative and I like the dogs.
ReplyDeleteThe dogs make the work very cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is cool
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing it out, RedPat - would´ve taken me a while! Clever and cute!
ReplyDelete