And other things that I like!
Must be a privacy shrub.
Such a good facade
It looks modern and appealing.
I really like that yellow house, too.
I agree with you, the one with the wook facade is a bit more appealing but they are both nice.
Hello,Nice looking homes, I like the one with the wood too.Take care, have a great day!
It sure solves the problem of more homes. My son lives in an infill in Vancouver.
Yes, we have these houses too here in NZ, but I guess people have to live somewhere, right?
This color scheme is trendy here too!
That bush seem to be covering the door of the house on the left. The house on the right looks pleasant and livable.
I am pleased some colour was used.
They look efficient
Beautiful, RedPat. I hope they have balconies in the back!
Must be a privacy shrub.
ReplyDeleteSuch a good facade
ReplyDeleteIt looks modern and appealing.
ReplyDeleteI really like that yellow house, too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, the one with the wook facade is a bit more appealing but they are both nice.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteNice looking homes, I like the one with the wood too.
Take care, have a great day!
It sure solves the problem of more homes. My son lives in an infill in Vancouver.
ReplyDeleteYes, we have these houses too here in NZ, but I guess people have to live somewhere, right?
ReplyDeleteThis color scheme is trendy here too!
ReplyDeleteThat bush seem to be covering the door of the house on the left. The house on the right looks pleasant and livable.
ReplyDeleteI am pleased some colour was used.
ReplyDeleteThey look efficient
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, RedPat. I hope they have balconies in the back!
ReplyDelete