Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Ivy House

 

I have always liked this house in the Annex neighbourhood, particularly the details around the porch. The ivy along the side wall looks so lush and it looks like they keep it trimmed.

9 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Pretty house, I like the ivy too.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Tom said...

...for some reason people love Boston ivy on houses, but it not good for the house.

Anvilcloud said...

I am not a details guy, but you made me look. Very nice.

Taken For Granted said...

That is a great looking house. I'm not sure Ivy is good for a brick house as it attacks the walls. But it does look lush.

Sharon said...

That's a very attractive house. I like the plants in front too.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

That ivy-covered wall is beautiful.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love ivy-covered brick buildings but yes, the ivy erodes the mortar between the bricks so is not recommended anymore. Too bad. Anyway, I'm home again from my recent road trip and I'm back to daily blogging!

Andrew said...

You'll have to find a house in Annex that doesn't look great. There must be at least one.

Mary Kirkland said...

I like that house too, the vegetation around it makes it look really nice.