Monday, October 5, 2026

Cats

 

This Little Library is well decorated with cats on 3 sides and even their eyes around the door. Unfortunate for me but there were no books inside that caught my fancy. 

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

12 comments:

roentare said...

Love this trio cat mural

Sami said...

What a sweet cat mural. I often look inside these street libraries and have only taken a book twice I think...Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

eileeninmd said...

Cute cat mural! Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

Tom said...

Someone went all out for this little library!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly made by a cat lover!

Anvilcloud said...

That’s charming.

Sharon said...

That's a great little library box.

jennyfreckles said...

How lovely. I wonder if the eyes make people treat it kindly - feeling they're being watched?

Bill said...

What a nice free library box decorated with cats.

Taken For Granted said...

What a great looking little library. I see these people like cats and books.

Tamera said...

Cute!

Iris Flavia said...

Very, very cute, RedPat!!