And other things that I like!
Taking part in Signs2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.
That's also a nice color composition with those colorful bikes and those vibrant vegetables. Good eye!
Fabulous "Green Grocer!"
Corner stores are wonderful places to have, and this one looks very good.
I love neighbourhood businesses like these!
Is Bloor really bucket friendly? Do they have lanes?
It looks very inviting with all those fruits and veges out front.
It is only in cities that can support a dedicated fruit and vegetable market. I love these places for the fresh food available.
That's a very nice looking corner store with lots of fresh veggies and flowers.
Nice composition on this photo. These types of stores are my favorite.
Always good to support the locals, RedPat.We only have the markets twice a week in town - outside, brrrr....
It is good to support your local stores. Take care, enjoy your day!
I want to buy local too
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That's also a nice color composition with those colorful bikes and those vibrant vegetables. Good eye!
Fabulous "Green Grocer!"
Corner stores are wonderful places to have, and this one looks very good.
I love neighbourhood businesses like these!
Is Bloor really bucket friendly? Do they have lanes?
It looks very inviting with all those fruits and veges out front.
It is only in cities that can support a dedicated fruit and vegetable market. I love these places for the fresh food available.
That's a very nice looking corner store with lots of fresh veggies and flowers.
Nice composition on this photo. These types of stores are my favorite.
Always good to support the locals, RedPat.
We only have the markets twice a week in town - outside, brrrr....
It is good to support your local stores. Take care, enjoy your day!
I want to buy local too
Post a Comment