Thursday, October 1, 2026

Pink In Autumn

I was surprised to see this large group  of lovely pink flowers a week ago. They all looked so fresh and lively at a time of year when most flowers are fading. I have no idea what they are. They were blowing around a lot in the wind so are a bit out of focus.
 

7 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful, RedPat. Here we still have many blooming flowers still, too!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

So beautiful colors!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy them while you can!

Tom said...

Japanese anemones are putting on a fabulous show now!

Sharon said...

Very pretty flowers.

Taken For Granted said...

I also don't recognize them, but they look great. These must be tough flowers, or it is another sign of climate change.

eileeninmd said...

They are beautiful flowers, pretty in pink! Take care, enjoy your day!