Friday, October 2, 2026

Porch Fountain

 

I happened to notice this fountain on a large front porch of a house in the Annex neighbourhood. I couldn't see it very well through all the plants but I zoomed in and was quite pleased to see how lovely it is. There must be a nice sound of the small trickle of water.

17 comments:

Neuer Gartentraum said...

Der Brunnen ist wirklich wunderschön .Ich habe ihn schon einmalgesehen. Du kannst ihn bei Amazon kaufen.

Lisa said...

Someone has very nice taste, and a talent for decorating.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Bet the homeowner has found their zen with that fountain!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It is beautiful. Have a nice day!

eileeninmd said...

It is a beautiful fountain! Happy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.

Anvilcloud said...

Not your average fountain.

Taken For Granted said...

This is a wonderfully calm photo. Well done, RedPat.

Stefan Jansson said...

Unique.

Sharon said...

It's a beautiful addition.

Tom said...

The sound of water can be wonderful.

jennyfreckles said...

Maybe the householder does meditation on the porch.

Amypie71 said...

Those seem to be popular here too, they definitely are a focal point, have a nice weekend.

Bill said...

I bet the sound is soothing.

Cloudia said...

That must be so welcoming to return home to! Thank you for sharing Pat. I've been so busy visiting my husband in the care home that I have not been able to visit my friends as much as I would like in blogland. I appreciate you very much. May I share a poem I wrote?

Cloudia said...

Fields of Heaven
by Cloudia Charters

When the time comes,
we will run together
in the fields of heaven.

We will laugh again
and remember
all our stories—

the long days,
the little moments,
the life we made
side by side.

God will hold us
beyond this sorrow.
And we will be together,
forever.

Andrew said...

It is well done and not overly complicated.

Iris Flavia said...

I love such fountains, RedPat. Mine is sadly broken... I should really look for a new one. Now that is a plan!