Thursday, July 16, 2026

Balconies

 

I always love seeing this small apartment building in the Annex neighbourhood especially in summer when the flowers are out. Usually there are more hanging baskets on the balconies but it still looks wonderful. They have planted trees out the front so I have tried to get this shot from the side.

13 comments:

  1. Can a balcony ever be too big? No. What a great apartment building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...a beautiful way to enjoy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking building. Those balconies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those porches must be wonderful places to hang out when the weather is pleasant. What a well designed building.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful place, the balconies do look wonderful!
    Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are the only ones with a balcony in this house (BIG thanks to the pre-owners) but I look on 14 balconies around me, side by side - mostly always empty. A sad sight.
    On a good day two neighbors are our and talk from one balcony to the other - I love that.
    And in my old apartment, LOL. I sat on my mini balcony and had a sneeze. From the other side - I saw no one: "Gesundheit!!!"
    To balconies, RedPat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet their view is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete