I was walking along and happened upon a shrub covered in these wonderful orbs that looked like little satellites. Each was made up of hundreds of small flowers to form the balls. I looked it up on-line and the bush is called a Buttonbush. There lots of honey bees buzzing around the bush. It was a wonderful sight.

Wow, that is truly beautiful, RedPat!!! Perfect even! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWhat an unusual bloom. The flowers do look like satellites. I don't think I've seen this plant before.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is awesome!
ReplyDeletePretty bloom, it is nice that the bees are happy.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
It does look otherworldly, doesn't it!
ReplyDeleteAnother one of nature's fabulous varieties.
ReplyDeleteIt is great when people plant bushes that attract bees. We owe bees so much as they produce about one third of all our food. Those are great looking flowers.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen a Buttonbush in decades!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beauty, nice find.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDelete...there are varieties, Magical Moonlight, Fiber Optics and Crimson Comet which a space connection in their name!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I've never seen these.
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful gift from nature! So lovely.
ReplyDelete