Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Exercise

 

I have often wondered if anyone used these exercise stations found in some parks. Well I have actually seen several people using the ones in this local park so they do work to get people moving after all.

Taking part in Signs2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't even know what those low bars would be for.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

It's a good place to exercise.

Anvilcloud said...

I have seen a similar setup at a recreational area somewhat outside of town.

Tom said...

...this is popular here too.

Bill said...

There are some here too but I never seen anyone using them.

Sharon said...

That's a good thing. I'd probably trip over those low ones.

Taken For Granted said...

That is an interesting sign giving the exercises to be done on these bars, but I could skip the exercises, thank you very much.

jennyfreckles said...

We have them too but they are not very popular.

s.c said...

Could also be a strange bike stand.

Andrew said...

I have one nearby and it sees occasional use.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, when popping by for fun we use them :-) Ours are treadmills, though.

Stefan Jansson said...

We have many in and around Stockholm. I bike past a new area most every day and there are always people there working out.