It seems to have been a good year for Impatiens this year after several years when it wasn't available because of a disease that was killing the plants. You couldn't even buy plants for a couple of years. It is good to see the plants back and flourishing.

13 comments:
I did not know about that blight, but I guess we haven’t used impatiens for a few years in our place. Maybe we didn’t even realize that they weren’t available.
Beautiful!
...they made a comeback.
This plant looks terrific. It must love living on your deck.
These look like they are thriving.
I love the spots of colour!
Very beautiful colors. Have a nice day!
Beautiful!
The colours always brighten up the day
They're so pretty. My late grandmother loved imatiens so they always remind me of her.
They sure are very beautiful, RedPat - I´m still waiting here...
Pretty flowers, I like the color. Take care, have a great day!
Cultivated them in our greenhouses for many years, they were very popular.
Post a Comment