Thursday, July 30, 2026

Funky Mushrooms

 

These funky mushrooms were spotted by a large tree in the front garden of a home. I loved them so had to stop for a shot. The big one is over a foot tall.

9 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, they are cute, RedPat - and mix with my summer-dress today, too!

Tom said...

...fun fungus!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Awesome fungus!

Sharon said...

Those are the kind that pixies live under! Love them.

Amypie71 said...

I love them, I think they are poisonous though, have a nice week.

Taken For Granted said...

This is an artful depiction of the mushroom Amanita Mascara, better known as fly poison. We often see these mushrooms depicted, but most of the Amanita family is poisonous, but still quite good looking.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They need a couple of gnomes sitting under them!

eileeninmd said...

They are cute! Take care, Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.

Stefan Jansson said...

Flugsvamp.