It is hard to tell that that is a small wading pool in the middle of this pic but it is there and usually in the summer it would be full of toddlers running around in it. This was a cooler day and no one was tempted to get wet. The city always has a couple of staff members supervising but as you can see, the young woman in green had nothing to do. The next day it was hot when I happened to go by and there was a lot of activity in the pool.

8 comments:
...life runs, hot and cold.
I think our little beaches on the rover are closed as of this week, which means that they are not supervised as they were all summer.
The is pavement level water jet fountain in a square I visit, and it is so wonderful to see kiddies running through the water jets and get thoroughly saturated, sometimes appropriately dressed and sometimes not.
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be too cool to get wet. ;-) The weather has been unpredictable all over the world. I'm trying to grasp what happened to those poor people in Nepal.
The thermometer says 25C but I am sitting inside in warm clothes (back-pain) and Ingo gave me his new oven! Enjoy your coming hot days, RedPat.
It's that time of year!
Your photo shows that we are getting to the end of summer with a few cooler days. It is a sense of the changing season. Let's hope for fewer wildfires and fewer 90°+ days, but with climate change who knows?
That's a great thing! Have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment