Monday, August 24, 2026

Neighbourhood Mural

 

This mural was in the windows of yesterday's grocery store and references many of the sights to be seen in the Dupont St area such as the domed subway entrance and even Casa Loma off on the far left side. And of course there are raccoons on the  right side. I will show you the sign at the right tomorrow.

Taking part in Monday Murals.Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

16 comments:

Tom said...

...Toronto looks like a wild place.

Anvilcloud said...

Living in a town, it I were to have taken part in Mural Monday, I would have been done years ago. :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love murals depicting local scenes! And raccoons.

Sharon said...

I love this. It's an artistic mirror of the place the business serves.

Iris Flavia said...

Love especially the raccoons, RedPat! P.S.: Let Grace know you miss her, maybe she comes back!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

That is amazing!

Taken For Granted said...

That's a fine looking mural. I'm glad it is behind glass, so no possibility of graffiti on it.

Bill said...

An incredible mural, looks great!

Sami said...

Cute mural. Love the raccoons too 😀 Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Pat.

eileeninmd said...

It is a cute and colorful mural! Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Michelle said...

Very colorful!

Andrew said...

There's quite a lot to see in the mural. A nice fun one.

roentare said...

That truly looks gorgeous

Cloudia said...

That is really sweet! I especially like the raccoons,

And I just want to say canada is the greatest country and the best neighbor and I'm deeply embarrassed by what is happening at our White House period!. God Bless Canada!!

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice.

Amypie71 said...

I like this, there's alot going on in this mural, have a nice week.