And other things that I like!
Taking part in Signs2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.
Clear, direct, and to the point!
I have a friend who just had some leather work done on some chairs. He probably would have liked this business.
Leather can often use first aid, so I'm glad to know there is someone to do this work. That is a fine looking sign.
Interesting signs.
I have a leather chair and I really look after it, so hopefully I wont need his services for a while.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Clear, direct, and to the point!
I have a friend who just had some leather work done on some chairs. He probably would have liked this business.
Leather can often use first aid, so I'm glad to know there is someone to do this work. That is a fine looking sign.
Interesting signs.
I have a leather chair and I really look after it, so hopefully I wont need his services for a while.
Post a Comment