Saturday, August 29, 2026

Porch Creature

Earlier in the summer I showed you cutouts of animals found on steel panels around a front porch. At the time I didn't show this wonderful elephant that is also on the porch. He made a fine addition to the others.

Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.
 

10 comments:

jennyfreckles said...

That's very clever, especially how they defined the ear.

Andrew said...

Very cool indeed.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That is just amazing! What imagination and creativity!

Taken For Granted said...

That is a wonderful elephant. Everyone loves elephants.

Stefan Jansson said...

Arty.

eileeninmd said...

I love the elephant, beautiful yard art.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Debbie said...

creativity at it's finest!! i like tasteful yard ard like this. i hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

That is cool!

Sharon said...

Very nice indeed. I'm reminded of a similar cut out I found here that I photographed several years ago. It had an elephant cut out too.

Revrunner said...

You got me scrolling back on your blog to those earlier posts.