This bench in Mirvish Village stopped me in my tracks. At first I thought that is was in mid construction but realized that this is the finished design. It is unusual but still works well as a bench. I like it.
The misalignment of the backrest is attention getting, so it is intentionally designed like this to call attention to itself. It still works as a bench.
9 comments:
You have to remember where you sit!
...I would change Stylish Bench to Strange Bench!
That is a very unusual design but attractive nonetheless.
That IS cool!
Unusual but still useable as a place to sit.
Yes very unusual, but unusual is good, have a nice weekend.
The bench looks stylish and functional.
The misalignment of the backrest is attention getting, so it is intentionally designed like this to call attention to itself. It still works as a bench.
My only thought is -- WTF?
Post a Comment