Thursday, August 6, 2026

Fountain In Action

 

On Monday you could see this fountain in front of the starry mural but there was no water spraying. I happened by again a few days later and one of the construction workers surprised me by pushing a button and then water spouted out of the pavement and into the fountain. It was windy though and and the water was spraying me and my camera so I moved away. I will have to go back again on a still day for more shots now that I know about the magic button.

In the background you can see the building I showed on Tuesday with the front opened up. This shows it closed. 

5 comments:

Tom said...

...the splash of water on a hot summer day can be refreshing.

Anvilcloud said...

I have recently said that our town lacks a water fountain of any sort, but there is a sort of anti fountain where it trickles over a rock. So it doesn’t shoot upwards, but just trickles down.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Great photo! I hope you didn't get wet!

Sharon said...

This fountain is going to be very popular especially with the kids.

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one
Happy Thursday
My post today is
HERE

Much love