There always seems to be some action along Bloor St in Koreatown even before many of the restaurants and stores open. It looks like the local laundromat is getting a front face lift. I was surprised to see that it was still there considering the high rents on a main street.
Taking part in Signs2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

8 comments:
I wonder these laundromats still exist, RedPat. I know of at least two here...
Washing machines are rather cheap! (except you have to have a Miele).
I bet the laundromat owner also owns the building.
It’s great that the façade is being renovated. Have a nice day!
It is hard to believe that a laundromat still exits in such an area.
High rents shut out many small businesses.
Good to see a laundromat still operating - they are vital if you have no room for a washing machine - or when yours breaks down!
It is good to see the laundromat still in business and doing well to have the facelift. Take care, enjoy your day!
It's good that they are able to keep up with the high prices.
Post a Comment