Wednesday, August 4, 2021

A Grand College


 While wandering around the U of Toronto campus I couple of weeks ago I stopped for this pic of Knox College showing the entrance and part of the chapel off to the left. The front campus is undergoing major renovations with all of the parking being removed and the roadway shortened a lot. Replacing all of this will be terraces and landscaping but in the meantime all the existing trees are surrounded by orange fencing and there is little space to get back for good shots. You can see other pics of Knox College by clicking the label below.

Taking part in Signs 2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world. 

I have been having a lot of issues with blogger. I can't view my reading list and other small things. Is anyone else?

17 comments:

Taken For Granted said...

Wonderful Gothic building. Have a great Wednesday.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful architecture.

I haven't noticed too much in the last day or two, and my workaround seems to work for me. Hopefully blogger sorts it out soon because they are getting complaints in their help center.

RedPat said...

Magic has occurred since I scheduled this post and I can now see my reading list and I am showing up on people's sidebars! Thanks to everyone who tried to help me. The issue was at blogger's end I guess.

s.c said...

The English influence is clearly visible.

Sharon said...

Such an important looking building.

Tom said...

...a beautiful building. Knock on wood Blogger is working well for me. I hope things improve for you and thanks for stopping by.

Revrunner said...

Haven't noticed anything unusual "today" with Blogger.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Beautiful building.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is a beautiful building. I have not had any issues with blogger.
Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

Jim said...

Great architecture.

21 Wits said...

Blogger seems to have the occasional hiccup every now and then doesn't it?! This is quite the stately handsome building!

The Furry Gnome said...

Those pictures reminded me of good times 45-50 years ago!

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful building indeed.
I still have my blogroll, but can´t edit it.
And I´ve read that many lost it altogether - the blogroll/reading list.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The Uni is a wonderful building Pat, it's going to look even better when the landscaping is finished. Hopefully your blogger probs will sort themselves out, I think it works it's way around us, sometimes I do and then I don't.. I just plod on 😊

Jenn Jilks said...

My reading list is working, too. What a relief! It was stressing me out...

Jack said...

Lovely stone work in Toronto. Most of the stone work in Ridgefield involves the many, many stone walls. When stone is used for buildings, it is generally rougher than the stone work in this building.

The Greenockian said...

What a lovely building!