This is St Mary's Polish Roman Catholic Church which is located right in the midst of a residential neighborhood in the west end of the city. The original church was founded and built in 1915 and was expanded to this present size in 1938. The large crucifix was installed in 2015 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the congregation.
Taking part in Inspired Sunday. Click HERE to see more religious buildings from around the world.