Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Ads On The Old Streetcar

 

Even today all or streetcars have ads inside running along above the windows but these ones were from the old Peter Witt streetcar that I showed you last week. I loved that they put up ads suitable to the age of the car itself. It was hard to take interior shots of the car as there were so many people standing in the aisle but you can see from this shot all the wood used. 

Taking part in Signs 2. Click HERE to see more signs from around the world.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love that the inside was trimmed with wood. I forgot about Lux soap. It's fun to see those old ads.

Tom said...

...we never had streetcar that I remember, but buses had ads like these when I was young. A nice look back.

Taken For Granted said...

I love the Oysterette cracker, and the Lux soap ad. I do remember the Lux soap ads. The interior of this car is beautifully done.

eileeninmd said...

I like the ads have the vintage look.
Take care, have a great day!