Jean Sibelius Square Park is a small (about 1 acre) park in the middle of the Annex that has just undergone a few $100,000s worth of renewal including fancy climbing structures and climbing walls but the concrete wall with the park's name seems to be a popular balance beam for the kids. Just goes to prove that sometimes simple is better! The park is over 100 years old and in 1956 was renamed after John Sibelius following lobbying by the Toronto Finnish community.
Taking part in Signs, Signs. Click here for more signs.