This fountain is found in "Amsterdam Square" a park at the corner of Avenue Road & St Clair Ave. The park and the fountain were donated to the city in 1929 by a local resident, H.H. Williams, and the fountain is inscribed as follows - "Replica of the fountain at the Peace Palace, The Hague, presented by H.H. williams as a mark of his love for peace". The fountain was restored a few years ago so it is nice to see it running again!