Friday, August 5, 2016

Through The Doorway

This is another of the small 4-plex apartments found on a street near Casa Loma. Each one is so different from the other and this one really makes me think they must be condos since the doors leading to the bottom units are different from each other and the right side has 2 urns while the left has none. I like the little head mounted above the doorway but a lot of it has been eroded so it is hard to tell but I think it may have originally been a lion.

15 comments:

Tom said...

A door that I'd love to do through.

Sharon said...

That is a great looking entrance.

Gosia said...

nice door

Lowell said...

I agree with your assessment as to condos. I'd like to see what's on the other side of the door. And the lion...well, I embiggened the photo as best I could and I think it's a Golden Retriever! :)

Cloudia said...

Roar! I'm a lion gargoyle!

Christine said...

The white paintwork around the entrance sets it off nicely!

Small City Scenes said...

Like a townhouse I would imagine. Very nice though
MB

Paul in Powell River said...

That's a lovely part of Toronto to be walking around in!

Bill said...

I like the way you framed this image, very nice!

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

Through one doorway into two more; are there four beyond that - and so on? An intriguing idea for a Friday night!

William Kendall said...

The building has a lot of character.

Revrunner said...

Looks like a period piece, although I'm not sure what period.

TexWisGirl said...

pretty neat.

21 Wits said...

I like the door on the left better than their neighbor, but their neighbor sure knows how to decorate with style leading up to the door!

Gunn said...

Looks nice.
I just wonder if the style is very different inside too?