Saturday, June 17, 2023

Can I Have A Ride


I was getting into my car when I noticed a lot of crazy activity in front of it. There was a litter of squirrels bouncing and going wrestling as young ones do. There were 3 black ones and 1 grey one in the group which then all headed towards me with no fear or nervousness at all. The grey one got up along this fence and started looking like it was going to get in the car. I closed the door and took out my camera. They seemed to have no hesitation about approaching a human. Then they all started bouncing and headed up a nearby tree.

Taking part in Saturday's Critters. Click HERE to see more creatures from around the world.

17 comments:

Lea said...

Fun!
Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

what a great, fun catch...mine are super crazy right now!!

William Kendall said...

Very cute!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Cute squirrel, it may have been looking for a treat.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

Bill said...

Nice catch and a great post title!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Funny squirrels, glad they weren't afraid of you.

21 Wits said...

Oh my to actually see the litter too, that's fun.

Sharon said...

What a great catch! I don't think their mother did a very good job teaching them about strangers.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I hope they all made it to the safety of the woods!

Cloudia said...

You got to see nature playing with itself! How very lovely. Have a beautiful weekend my friend

roentare said...

So innocent looking there on the fence.

Andrew said...

What a nice experience. Young squirrels must be such fun to watch.

Yvonne said...

Cute photo. I try to chase young squirrels away when they get too close, to instill a bit of fear in them about humans. Not all people love squirrels.

Iris Flavia said...

Oh, that must´ve been some great experience! Peanut always nearly gets a heart attack when I dare enter the balcony...
Wonder what he/she thinks the walnuts come from...

s.c said...

Stil wondering if it could catch something to eat I guess.

Anvilcloud said...

They seem unusually bold and friendly.

Laura. M said...

Gran foto.Te mirĂ³ Pat.
Un abrazo.