Friday, September 1, 2023

September Theme: Bottle


The September theme for the City Daily Photo Blog community is Bottle and for this I offer this beautiful bottle of wine. It was given to me recently by a friend and I have yet to try it but love the Monarch Butterflies all over the label. The wine is from Pelee Island which is an island in Lake Erie and is the southernmost place in Canada. In the autumn thousands of Monarchs stop there during there migration to the warm south.

 Taking part in the theme Bottle. Click HERE to see more bottles from around the world.

11 comments:

William Kendall said...

The label is quite photogenic.

Sharon said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful bottle that is. I had not heard of this wine before but I'm glad they honor the mighty monarch.

Anvilcloud said...

I imagine Pelee is full of life right now.

Bill said...

What a good looking bottle, love the label.

Cloudia said...

That is a nice modern wine label. I like it. Pat, Aloha!

Taken For Granted said...

That is a wonderful label on that bottle. I see it has a screw cap. More good wines are using screw caps these days as cork is going out of favor.

Karen, Pixel Posts said...

That's a gorgeous label! Bet what's inside is yummy.

roentare said...

The packaging is looking very good

Andrew said...

Does a label help sell a bottle of wine? In my case, very much yes and this is a very attractive label.

s.c said...

Wow what a great label. Hope the wine taste like the bottle looks.A bit aggressive with a gentle toutch.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
It is a pretty label, I have heard of Pelee Island.
Take care, have a great day!