Monday, August 26, 2024

The Painted House

 

I never did make it by the house that is covered inside and out with art. It had a few open house events but when I went by there was a huge line-up and I am no fan of those. Plus being inside with a load of people feels a bit strange with lots of covid around it seems. This is the front of the house with a Nick Sweetman mural around the upper window and a tiger by Jieun Kim on the front porch. I do have some more of the outside murals to show later.

Taking part in Monday Murals. Click HERE to see more murals from around the world.

16 comments:

Tom said...

...not the average house on the block.

eileeninmd said...

Wow, what a colorful house. Great photo for the mural theme.
Take care, enjoy your day and the week ahead.

Sami said...

Colourful murals. I wouldn't enjoy being in a line to visit the inside of the house either... Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

Sharon said...

This is quite a sight to see. Even the sidewalk is painted. Fascinating.

Cloudia said...

Toronto chic!

Bill said...

Amazing, a very colourful house!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful work!

Anvilcloud said...

Every community should have a house like this.

roentare said...

I would not do that to my house

Andrew said...

Hmmm. Interesting.

Iris Flavia said...

Cute house and I agree... masses of people are no fun...

Stefan Jansson said...

Colorful is one word to describe it.

Laura. M said...

Linda decoración tiene.
Un abrazo.

Taken For Granted said...

That looks like fun murals on this house, but I'm glad I don't live there.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

How lovely!

Linda said...

Wow! That really stands out.