This building was the coach house for a funeral parlour and was built in 1910 and has heritage protection which means that the exterior can not be changed without a long approval procedure. It is has been in the midst of a conversion to a super residence for the last few years. It even has its own parking spot behind that fence - a rare thing downtown!
Taking part in Good Fences. Click HERE to see more fences from around the world.