Friday, October 14, 2011

Peak District House


I will soon return to posting Toronto pics but have a few more to show from my travels in England. While traveling through the gorgeous Peak District north of Ashbourne we came across the wonderful little village of Ilam which is known for the Ilam National Trust Park but I found a small group of homes built in this really unusual 'chalet' style to be fascinating. I could find no info about them at all but I loved them and each one was surrounded by lovely gardens making for a beautiful view!

9 comments:

LĂșcia said...

It looks like a fairy tale house!
It's cool to see pictures of your vacation. ;-)

Regina K said...

cute, cute, cute...

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice place! Wish I could say I live there.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Randy said...

I have to agree with Regina, that is just to cute!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They're so quaint Red, I don't blame you for being attracted to them.

Birdman said...

Unique design here.

Sharon said...

It almost has a fairy tale look to it.

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

Love it! Such images it conjures up.