Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pharmacy Pod Detail


This is the view from the other side of yesterday's pic showing the 2 catwalks that enter the pod. The bottom walk enters the 60 person lecture hall and the upper one leads to an open study room on the top of the pod. The smaller upper pod which I haven't shown holds a 24 person classroom with a faculty lounge on top. Apparently the pods are lit up at night in various rich colours that change every 15 minutes so the next clear night that we have I shall head over to catch that!

9 comments:

Paul in Powell River said...

Different - but I like it! Nice shot.

LĂșcia said...

It's so futuristic, I'd love to see everything from the suspended catwalks, it's like a movie location. ;-)

VioletSky said...

I have never seen anything like this.
Something else to check out; in the meantime, I am enjoying your photos.

Regina K said...

Such a unique design. I like it.

Michael Rowland said...

absolutely podificent,,,M

Randy said...

That really is cool.

Sharon said...

Once again, I am amazed. What a building.

Linda said...

This is very Stargate. Weren't some episodes of that filmed at Simon Fraser University?

Halcyon said...

Very neat!