This building on Bathurst St was built in 1888 as a Methodist church and continued as one until the 1950s when parts of the building were rented out for concerts and events as the congregation was shrinking. In 1985 the whole structure became a permanent theatre which is now called the Randolph Theatre. There is one main space as well as smaller ones used for practice studios and smaller productions. The Gothic Revival building has heritage protection so the exterior will remain as is.
Taking part in Inspired Sunday. Click HERE to see more religious buildings from around the world.